Green Man Wall Plaque felted sculpture made with 100% sheep’s wool. Measures approx 30 x 20cm.
Symbolizing the cycle of life, death and re-birth, a bridge between Christianity and Pagan, the Green Man is a symbol of Godhood within the male and its relationship with the transcendent life force our Goddess, the female expression of divinity, a Pagan symbol who heralds Spring after a long winter and the renewal of lush vegetation.
My needle felted sculptures are hand crafted using a single barbed needle. Each item is therefore unique and has individual characteristics which may differ slightly from those photographed.
Designed with love and a little humour to make you smile.
- Due to the nature of the medium, each creation has its own unique personality and may have slight variations in appearance.
- Colour differences may occur due to your own monitor settings.
- My sculptures are designed as collectibles not toys.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days.
- All packaging is biodegradable and or recyclable.
- Deliveries are covered against loss or damage by Royal Mail.
- Products may be removed from this shop if sold externally.
- Delivered FOC within the UK.
• The natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of wool make it stain and dirt resistant.
• Look after your sculpture with a little light dusting from time to time and careful handling.
• Stray fibres can be calmed with a little hairspray.
• Small children or pets will enjoy un-felting your sculpture so please display with care.
If you have enjoyed your visit, please add my Etsy shop to your favourites, drop by to follow, like and subscribe @