Two goldfish making bubbles as they circle the crown of this quirky beret.
One size wool beret can be dampened and stretched to fit if needed. Washing is not recommended.
Needle felted sculptures are hand crafted using a single barbed needle. Each item is therefore unique and has individual characteristics which may differ slightly from those photographed.
Contact me to arrange Click and Collect from my Studio.
• Due to the nature of the medium, each creation has its own unique personality and may have slight variations in appearance.
• Colour differences may occur due to your own monitor settings.
• My sculptures are designed as collectibles not toys.
• Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days.
• Where possible all packaging is biodegradable and/or recyclable.
• Deliveries are covered against loss or damage by Royal Mail.
• International deliveries will be sent ‘Signed For’.
• Products may be removed from this shop if sold externally.
• Commissions available.
• The natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of wool make it stain and dirt resistant.
• Look after your sculpture with a little light dusting from time to time and careful handling.
• Stray fibers can be calmed with a little hairspray.
• Small children or pets will enjoy un-felting your sculpture so please display with care.