Terms and Conditions
Please note that all my products are handmade, which means that variations in dimensions, pattern and colour may occur. Whilst as accurate as possible, photographs included on this website should be used as a guide only. Each creation has been hand crafted in my Cornish studio. All orders are subject to availability.
The time I need to prepare an order for dispatch varies. In stock items will be processed within 1-2 working days. Please allow extra time during the peak season ie Christmas, Easter and Summer. Estimated time for bespoke orders will be agreed direct with the purchaser.
Estimated delivery times
United Kingdom: 2-3 business days. I’ll do my best to meet these delivery estimates but cannot guarantee them.
Damage during Shipping or Non-Delivery
Items will be checked and carefully packaged for despatch. Stargazey Crafts is not liable for any products that are damaged or lost during shipping. If you need to make a claim with the postal service, I am happy to provide proof of posting to aid you with your claim.
Payment is required in advance.
Questions about your order?
If you have any questions regarding your purchase or wish to return for exchange or refund, please be assured your enquiry will be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please contact me by email at email@example.com or 07773 143122.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations.
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery
- Send items back within 21 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation before item has been dispatched
I want you to be happy with your purchase and take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you’re not happy with your purchase, please return your item within 14 days from delivery date. Items should be returned in their original condition with a proof of purchase. Please note that unless the item is not as described or defective, the buyer is liable for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is also responsible for any loss in value.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of custom or personalised orders or digital downloads I cannot accept returns for these items unless they arrive damaged or are not as described or defective.
Conditions of return
Unless your item is not as described or faulty, buyers are responsible for return postage costs. In the first instance, please get in touch. Recorded or special delivery is recommended for returns which should be posted to: Stargazey Crafts, 9 Towans View, Connor Downs, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5FH. You’ll need to allow at least 7 days for the refund to be processed.
Governing Law, dispute resolution
By using Stargazey Crafts website and placing an order, you agree that all matters relating to your access to our website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Stargazey Crafts products are protected by UK copyright laws and, as the purchaser, you are agreeing to respect the intellectual property rights and fair usage policies of the designer and author:
- Unless agreed, products are provided for personal use only and may not be used or reproduced for commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purposes.
- The copying and/or redistribution of any portion of this product without permission is prohibited.
- Photographs remain the property of Stargazey Crafts and their usage requires permission and accreditation.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws where reasonable necessary I may collect, use, retain, and share your information to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
My website address is stargazeycrafts.co.uk. For purposes of data protection law I, Marion Hoch, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may write to me Marion Hoch, 9 Towans View, Connor Downs, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5FH.